Community

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mathematics: Post Your Doubts Here!

If you have any doubts related to any topic, whether it is a past papers question or some textbook exercise question, feel free to post your doubts here. I, and other community members will try our best to help you out on your doubts.

Feel free to ask anything!

(a) Without using a calculator, solve the equation
3w + 2iw* = 17 + 8i,
where w* denotes the complex conjugate of w. Give your answer in the form a + bi. [4]
(b) In an Argand diagram, the loci

arg(z-2i)=pi/6 and |z-3|=|z-3i|
intersect at the point P. Express the complex number represented by P in the form re^ithetha, give the exact value of theta and the value of r correct to 3sf

M/j 13 paper 31 N0.7

can anyone do the part b please.Thanks

i hope this helps. 🙂

Uploaded files:
  • b-part.JPG

Hi there,

Can anybody solve Oct/Nov 9709/31 Q#4 (i) and Q#5(iii) pls?

Quote from Admin on December 4, 2017, 7:47 am

If you have any doubts related to any topic, whether it is a past papers question or some textbook exercise question, feel free to post your doubts here. I, and other community members will try our best to help you out on your doubts.

Feel free to ask anything!

j.a

Hi there, Can anybody solve Oct/Nov 9709/31 Q#4 (i) and Q#5(iii) pls?

I cannot for the life of me do any of the Vectors questions in any of the papers. Does anyone have any tips?

Quote from Guest on December 27, 2017, 1:07 pm

I cannot for the life of me do any of the Vectors questions in any of the papers. Does anyone have any tips?

Yes. Google mathematics exam solutions.

Anybody please help me to solve the following question.

Q. With respect to the origin O, the points A and B have position vectors given by OA=2i+2j+k and OB=i+4j+3k. The line l has vector equation r=4i-2j+2k+s (i+2j+k). Find the equation of the plane containing l and the point A, giving your answer in the form ax+by+cz=d.

Hi There,

could you please upload

Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics: Mechanics Coursebook

Thanks

Hi There,

could you please upload

Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics: Mechanics Coursebook

Thanks

I love mathematics and there are different portions in it according to age and standard some portion are of algebra. Earning online money is good opportunity for all to click for info how-to-make-money-nz people can get ideas how to earn money easily and quickly from gambling, online surveys by using our professional skills. Geometry and essay writing service shows that there is a portion of characteristics it is difficult but once you know its method it become easy there are different books on it.